Monday 21 September 2009

Christmas Cards and stitching!

Hi,
Here is my Christmas take on the Monday sketch for Caardvarks Sketchfest...

This is such a fun idea... hopefully I will be back with another one tomorrow!

Here are my Christmas cross stitch pictures... this one is called Santa's Giant Book... I want to make this into a cushion.

This smaller one, I will make into an ornament, is a Waxing Moon chart that I have had for ages... I like to do quick-stitch patterns while I am doing the more time consuming ones, just makes me feel like I am getting somewhere...

I need to upload a couple of other challenges which will follow this post!
Hope you are having a lovely day...
Kim


7 comments:

  1. Such cute creations...Love your Santa on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you are excelling at MULTIPLE crafts in one post, how very impressive! love your cards and the snowman x-stitch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouuuu! Your take on Monday's sketch is super CUTE! Love that Santa and the sweet playful papers you used. Thank You so much for playing along with us Caardvarks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these cards, the cross stitch is just amazing. I always admire anyone who can do cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuute card! Love that Santa image!

    Your cross stitch are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card and your cross stitching is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete