Thursday 17 September 2009

Mojo Monday #104

Hi,
Here is my offering for challenge 104... I don't have anything to cut circles with so I off centred everything to give it a bubble-look... well, thats what I told myself anyway. I have made this for a cousin of mine who loves teddy bears. The pp is from a matting pad of DCWV girlie 'nursery' range. So gorgeous! I love DCWV pp's... to be honest, I just love patterned paper. I have to stop myself buying more, I already buy too much but even though I have lost my scrapping mojo I still buy stuff to scrap with for when I get back into it - trouble with this is, I have to ask myself if I will use it all as I keep piling it up... I need to go on a stash diet! OH NO! such a horrid thought...
On that note, I will add that this weeks cards are wonderful on the Mojo Monday blog. What a wonderful way to share what everyone does, I am finding it very inspirational. Now I just need to get on with my christmas cards...
Happy crafting,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment