Saturday 13 March 2010

Butterflies

Hi,
Having pushed myself to do my jobs quickly this morning... gave me a little bit of time to squeeze in some crafting... do you find yourself doing this? Anyway, thought I would share before I have to start rushing around again... we have swimming and shopping this afternoon.
I took inspiration from Charisma Cardz Challenge .
It is butterflies... I love butterflies. Last year on holiday in Cornwall, we walked along a public footpath that took us through a field that had the most butterflies I have ever seen in one place. It was gorgeous! Strangely enough my daughter was a bit scared of them as they fluttered around us! My son thought they were like fairies... a very sweet comment from a little boy!
Anyway, hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kim
x

1 comment:

  1. lovely! thanks for playing the charisma challenge- kelly

    ReplyDelete