Wednesday 16 June 2010

Good Morning!

Hi,
Isn't this weather lovely? When the suns shining when I get up, I always seem more enthusiastic to get moving in a morning, don't you?
This morning I made this litte card... based on Laura's sketch # 54 over at 2 Sketches 4 You.... as usual I loved working with it. Again I am digging into my box of bits and bobs that I need to use up... I really enjoyed playing along!

I am actually going to use this card to write a note to my Aunt who is currently having a course of chemo at the moment... I thought I had some rub on's with thinking of you on them but I can't find them anywhere... how irritating!! It's horrible living so far away because you can't just pop round... my OH is so bloody awkward as well when I am trying to organise visiting. Not that he comes with me, or has the kids.... Men!!!!!!!! I won't moan any more!
I am hoping for another play tomorrow morning!
Hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs
Kim
x

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I hope your aunt does well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!
    I love the colours you've used and the design is fantastic.

    Thanks for entering my candy, but can you post a link to my candy somewhere on your blog ;O)?

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete