Thursday 30 September 2010

Where has September gone????

Hi,
I can't believe it's the 1st of October tomorrow... I'm getting old, because I hear myself saying 'where has this month gone?' all the time now... I can't keep up with time... My daughter is in year 5 and we have had invites to High School's already... is this normal? It's not that we haven't thought about it, it's just all coming around so quickly.
Anyway, I have managed to find a little bit of time for myself and made a card... it was inspired by Kazan's sketch #62 over at 2 Sketches 4 You... I made my decorated edge using Martha Stewart punches. I need some more of these, they are so effective!!!! Mind you, I am supposed to be on a stash diet (again!!!!)....


I still haven't made any more Christmas cards... I have cleared tomorrow afternoon for a bit of a crafting session... now I have said this something is bound to happen to spoil it!
Hope the sun is shining and life is treating you well.
Hugs
Kim
x

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card. I'd love to know where September went, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that border is divine! I agree I want September back for just another week please :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete