Friday 14 January 2011

Mojo Monday - 173

Hi,
Well, today I have finally had time to make a card... My stash needs a good clear out after the disorganised mess it seems to have been left in after making my Christmas cards and what not!!!! I'm ok when I get started, it's just the getting started!!!
Anyway, I love this sketch from Mojo Monday - 173 - this is my take on it... I ended up using a couple of my daughters stickers because I couldn't find anything mermaid-ish in my stash... does the job!!!!


I have actually been concentrating on some cross stitch that I want to get finished... Christmas ones that I don't want to put away to finish later in the year because, of course, they never get finished, do they?!!!!
I have also been spending alot of time reading and looking at lots of wonderful craft sites and blogs and have found some very inspiring ideas. I am hoping that I am going to be a bit more adventurous with my crafting this year... and I found some great new recipes for cakes!!!! I love to bake cakes... my children love cupcakes, so I love to discover new recipes and ideas... I want to get one of those giant cupcake cases... it's a passion my OH actually approves of and never moans about any mess because he has a sweet tooth!!!! ha!
Anyway, better get moving... have to go and get the kids!
Hope you are happy and well! And thank you so much for visiting... I love the comments!!!
Hugs
Kim
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, what a gorgeous creation adorable image and gorgeous colours and layout, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete