Thursday 28 April 2011

Mojo Monday... 188

Hi,
Well, as always nothing goes to plan, does it? Didn't have a crafting day yesterday... but I grabbed a couple of hours last night... and I played along with the sketch on Mojo Monday 188.
I made this for my sister's wedding anniversary... I made her wedding cake, it was a bit bigger than this though... had quite a few tiers and a fountain, and a LOT of handmade sugar flowers... I loved it... probably my favourite wedding cake I have made!!! Anyway... great sketch... enjoyed playing...

Then I made this one for my nephew... he is football and gaming mad!!!! The Papers are from a Smirk pack I bought... brilliant papers for boys cards!!!! My mum donated the sticker in the middle...


So today is my mum's birthday and she is coming round for dinner tonight... I forgot to take a photo of the card I made for her... I got her crafting vouchers... very useful!!! Now I am off to make cake for tonight... still trying to decide what type of cake to make... hoping for some inspiration when I walk into the kitchen!
Hope the sun is shining where ever you may be... it's lovely here... bit chilly out of the sun... but gorgeous!!!!
Hugs
Kim
x

5 comments:

  1. Your sisters Anniversary card is so pretty! Love the cake image! She's going to love it :)
    and the card for your Nephew rocks! I'm loving those boy papers!
    TFS! hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, your creationa are simply stunning, gorgeous work big hugs love pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimmie, these are both gorgeous cards, love the cake and pretty butterfly.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby cards! Two very different styles, and I love 'em both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards - love all the diecuts you've used on the 1st and great boys card :)

    ReplyDelete