Thursday 4 October 2012

Mojo Monday #261

Hi,
Well, I have not been able to find anytime to craft lately...  and I need to get on with making my Christmas cards.  Today my inspiration came from Mojo Mondays sketch #261, it made me get all my stash out looking for round inspiration... ha! 
 

I made my Christmas planner at the beginning of the year this time... and I have dug it out ready to start making lists to organize myself...  hopefully it will get me moving in the right direction with my cards!  The time seems to fly when all the christmas build up starts... I seem to spend so much of december running around with the children with all the things they have going on...

Anyway, I'm off to have a play with my stash!
Take care
Hugs
Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, love these colours, nice and bright,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the selection of papers you have used Kim, very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete