Friday 8 February 2013

Mojo Monday 279




 

Hi... Inspiration for this card came from the sketch over at Mojo Monday - 279...  Great sketch... sorry the picture is abit rubbish... I used all things from my scrapbox... I love it when I do that!
 
I have also been making scrapbook pages... using some old photo's I found in a package with stuff I didn't know I still had... I love doing that too.  I found lots of trinkets that I had obviously put away for keepsakes, my mum must have given me the box and I hadn't look in it. 
 

 
And... I have even made a Christmas card... thats five I have now... ooh!!!!!  Also used stuff from the scrapbox...

 
Seriouly need to have a flower making session... and a die cutting session... hopefully this afternoon. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kim
x



5 comments:

  1. Your challenge card is so sweet Marianne. I must admit I hoard loads of bits and pieces and it is great when you get to use them up! Your scrap book pages are fab!

    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim, love the sweet image and scrummy details. Fab LO's too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous! Those layouts are just beautiful. I love scrapbooking but NEVER get time to do it. I can't even remember the last time I used my cricut! What am I like. Love your makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all lovely hun, fab creations :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete