Friday 29 January 2010

2 Sketches 4 You: Laura's Sketch 44

Hi,
I have made this for my cousins little girl... I found Laura's Sketch 44 from 2S4U very inspiring... thank you for the chance to play along.

The paper is from a DCWV's Blossoms & Butterflies Stack. The fairy from some images I've acquired from somewhere ... my daughter loves these too... I usually get these sort of things from my mum... I tend to share buttons, brads and flowers, buy her rub ons and so on I can't resist, and she tends to give me images, papers, stickers and so on. Works out very well, gives us both more variety...

Anyway, tonight my children have gone to a junior disco, OH is at work and it leaves me to play. I have crafting everywhere... the trouble is I spend too much time admiring things I find and not enough time actually crafting!!! Paper stroking is a particularly irritating past-time I do regularly... Well, my goal is to do at least a scrapbooking page and one more card before I get to bed tonight!!!!

Hope the weekend is fun for you all!

Hugs

Kim

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great foiled patterned paper! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! what a lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete