Monday 21 February 2011

Sketch Saturday 143

Hi,
Hope the weather is better where you are. It is just so miserable and dark here... typical school holidays weather!!!!!
Yesterday I actually found time to make cards... the first one, I was inspired by Sketch saturdays #143 sketch... I actually want to put a glittery age on it... you know when you know you have something but you can't find it????? So irritating...

The second one, just kind of came together... I am trying to use scraps from my scrap box... why is it so much easier to chop my lovely 12x12's!!!! I am trying to make more use of my stash too, I sat and sorted out all my flowers yesterday... and better use of my tools... I am cutting some stuff out on my cuttlebug and cricut in plain colours in hope that I can use them more often... When I ooh and ahh over new stuff and new tools, my OH is always pointing out that I am supposed to use these things after I buy them... ha! yeah, he does think he is being funny too!!!

Well the kids are off school this week, so crafting time will probably include my daughter... I have a couple of things in mind for us to do... I also want to finish a mini-book I started last year, this I am hoping to do this afternoon... I am hoping to whizz round in a minute and do my chores...
Hope you have a great day... Thank you so much for dropping by...
Hugs
Kim
x

6 comments:

  1. Both your cards are beautiful - and I'm lovin' the sparkle. (Laughed when I read your hubby's comment....you have to admit, he is kinda funny!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just gorgeous Kimmie and have fun doing loads of crafting this week :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous!! I try to do the same thing - use my scraps and supplies, but the NEW things are just TOO tempting!! LOL Good luck in your quest!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous Kimmie, they are so pretty and summery maybe they will inspire the weather to warm up a bit
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kim, my name is Karen Sue and I have the Stylish Blogger Award for you. You can pick it up at my site. I love all the creative things you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday with your gorgeous card! Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete