Sunday 27 February 2011

A thank you and my mini book pictures!!!


Hi,
Firstly I have to say a huge Thank You to Karen who has very nicely given me a Stylish Blogger Award... I am totally blown away that you think my humble blog is worthy of an award and you have really made my day... {{{Hugs}}}... If you haven't checked out Karen's lovely blog I have put a link...


Eight things about myself to accept this award would be:

1. I love crafting... I mean all things crafting... I drag people round art galleries, craft galleries, shops that sell hand-crafted items, shops that sell crafting stash, the lot!!!!

2. I love the sea... the beach ... I wish I lived closer... we live about a 15 minute drive away, but I would love to be able to walk to it!

3. I miss living by my sister all the time... she is my best best friend and even though I have lived a 2 hour drive away from her for 11 years now and I still want to walk round to her house for a coffee and a chat!!!

4. I love Duran Duran!!!! Yes, a Duranie!!!!! I am so looking forward to going to see them in May with my sister!!!!

5. I love music actually... I have a massive collection of music... I love lots of different types of music too.

6. I don't like rudeness... I think so many people are rude these days... why is this?

7. I love Italian food!!!

8. My favourite job was decorating cakes in a cake shop... that was a fun job!!!


I would like to pass the award on to 8 fabulous bloggers:










I love visiting these blogs...


As promised, here are the pictures of the pages from my Cornwall mini-book... yes, Mandy, it is Looe... my absolute favourite place for a holiday... I actually just LOVE Cornwall!!!







We have been away visiting family so haven't got any crafting done over the weekend, I love going to stay with my sister and her lovely family... kids love to spend time with their cousins... so a good time was had by all... Hope you have had a lovely weekend... I'm going to have a quick hop on here, then make a couple of cards, so hopefully I will be back tomorrow with piccies...

Take care,

Hugs

Kim

x


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!!!

    Thanks so much for thinking of me. I accept graciously, though if it's ok, I'll refrain from re-posting as I've done the eight facts numerous times, and I think people think I have a big enough head as it is, talking about myself...heehee. Truly do appreciate it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks on my award - I am honoured! I am glad that you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much x very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pages!, what a lot of work that went into this. just perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love your pages, they're fab.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coil bound book, and the way you have put all the pages together is just so nice. I love the way you placed the photos and the journalling.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow hun these are fab, great LO's and journalling, and gorgeous photos of a gorgeous part of the country, I love Cornwall too.
    Congrats on your award and thanks so much for thinking of me
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete