Sunday, 27 February 2011

A thank you and my mini book pictures!!!


Hi,
Firstly I have to say a huge Thank You to Karen who has very nicely given me a Stylish Blogger Award... I am totally blown away that you think my humble blog is worthy of an award and you have really made my day... {{{Hugs}}}... If you haven't checked out Karen's lovely blog I have put a link...


Eight things about myself to accept this award would be:

1. I love crafting... I mean all things crafting... I drag people round art galleries, craft galleries, shops that sell hand-crafted items, shops that sell crafting stash, the lot!!!!

2. I love the sea... the beach ... I wish I lived closer... we live about a 15 minute drive away, but I would love to be able to walk to it!

3. I miss living by my sister all the time... she is my best best friend and even though I have lived a 2 hour drive away from her for 11 years now and I still want to walk round to her house for a coffee and a chat!!!

4. I love Duran Duran!!!! Yes, a Duranie!!!!! I am so looking forward to going to see them in May with my sister!!!!

5. I love music actually... I have a massive collection of music... I love lots of different types of music too.

6. I don't like rudeness... I think so many people are rude these days... why is this?

7. I love Italian food!!!

8. My favourite job was decorating cakes in a cake shop... that was a fun job!!!


I would like to pass the award on to 8 fabulous bloggers:










I love visiting these blogs...


As promised, here are the pictures of the pages from my Cornwall mini-book... yes, Mandy, it is Looe... my absolute favourite place for a holiday... I actually just LOVE Cornwall!!!







We have been away visiting family so haven't got any crafting done over the weekend, I love going to stay with my sister and her lovely family... kids love to spend time with their cousins... so a good time was had by all... Hope you have had a lovely weekend... I'm going to have a quick hop on here, then make a couple of cards, so hopefully I will be back tomorrow with piccies...

Take care,

Hugs

Kim

x


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!!!

    Thanks so much for thinking of me. I accept graciously, though if it's ok, I'll refrain from re-posting as I've done the eight facts numerous times, and I think people think I have a big enough head as it is, talking about myself...heehee. Truly do appreciate it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks on my award - I am honoured! I am glad that you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much x very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pages!, what a lot of work that went into this. just perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love your pages, they're fab.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coil bound book, and the way you have put all the pages together is just so nice. I love the way you placed the photos and the journalling.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow hun these are fab, great LO's and journalling, and gorgeous photos of a gorgeous part of the country, I love Cornwall too.
    Congrats on your award and thanks so much for thinking of me
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete