Friday 13 May 2011

Posting these again... a card and a scrapbook layout

Hi,
Well, I don't know what happened to yesterdays post... so I am reposting... for some reason I haven't been able to get on blogger all day... obviously some kind of glip!!!!
Anyway, here is my card... I discovered Sweet Sketch Wednesday and just had to play along... lovely blog, if you haven't already you should check it out!


I also enjoyed playing with this scrap booking page... inspiration came from Sketch Thursday... it was actually last weeks sketch, but I really wanted to have a go... I really need to get stuck into some scrapbooking...



Well.... as I said, don't know what happened to this post from Thursday... very odd!!!
Hugs
Kim
x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun...and Mr Blogger is being very naughty lol...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....and sparkly!

    Yes, Blogger was in one of it's moods yesterday and part of today. Annoying glitch, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, super cute card and fab LO.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - and LO - love the penguin paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim!
    You won a book over at my blog! Please send me your address, and I'll get it in the mail to you ASAP. =D
    Write me at aud.nordheim@gmail.com

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete