Saturday 2 June 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches - card sketch 22

Hi,
Well.... checking in a bit quicker...  I was inspired as I was browsing and came across Let's Capture These Sketches - card sketch 22.  What a fun sketch this is... and I had a few sheets in an old K&Co paper pad that was begging to play with me. 


Bit disappointed with the photo... I feel I need a new camera, I have had mine forever, but there are so many to choose from I seem to spend alot of time reading reviews and getting more confused by the minute. 

Anyway, hope you are having a lovely weekend... My daughter is being Confirmed tomorrow, so I need to finish decorating her cake. 
Hugs
Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the butterfly and the flowers. Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Kim, hope you all have a lovely day tommorrow.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete