Monday 9 July 2012

Mojo monday - Sketch 249

Hi,
Hope you had a lovely weekend... I am a very proud Mum today... my daughter got her Gold in swimming this weekend.  She is pretty shy and no matter how much we all keep telling her how good she is at swimming, she still lacks confidence in her ability... she swam her 36 lengths in 23 minutes and 9 seconds... time to spare... they have 25 minutes to do it in.  As I said, I am very proud of her.

Anyway, moving on to my crafting... this is my take on Mojo Mondays sketch 249.  I liked this sketch, as always it was fun to play along. 


I also made some other cards this weekend... I seem to be pretty low on cards and have alot of birthdays this week.


I saw a card similar to this on a blog somewhere and then couldn't find it again, so I am not sure if I remembered it right, but I loved making the card and am very pleased with the results.


In celebration of the Gold swimming cerificate, I made a chocolate and almond cake yesterday... I actually managed to get a picture of it before anyone put a knife in it this time.


I am hoping for some more play time this week... need a couple of anniversary cards and a couple more birthday cards. 

Well, I think I need a cup of tea... before I tackle my ironing pile.
Take care and keep smiling.
Hugs
Kim
x

1 comment:

  1. these are all adorable, and woozers I am ready for a piece of that cake, lol, have a grand week, hugs

    ReplyDelete