Monday 10 September 2012

Mojo Monday #258

Hi,
Hope you are well... Ooops, that was quite a gap, wasn't it?  I just seem to have lost my mojo over the summer...  actually I have done a fair bit of baking but in our house nothing lasts long enough to take many pictures. 
So, of course, having settled the children back to school, I am now starting on my Christmas cards... and here is my first offering...  My inspiration came from Mojo monday's sketch 258, it's a really great sketch to start with.  I have actually spent alot of the day just sorting out stash...
 
 

Hopefully, I will be back really soon with some more... 
Take care
Hugs
Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim. I love sorting out my stash, sometimes I re-organise things just for fun!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Kim, love the image and your details are amazing.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete