Monday 6 January 2014

1st Card Challenge of 2014

Hi,
Happy New Year.  Hope you had a happy holiday season.  We had a lovely time - I feel that all the hard work was definitely worth it.  I had a new camera from my OH - no, I haven't taken the photo below with it, I still have to find time to actually learn how to use it.  I am looking forward to it, hopefully I will take more photos and post more often.
 
This is my first card challenge of the year.  The inspiration came from a sketch over at 52{Christmas} Card Throwdown.  First time I have joined in and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Great sketch and brilliant inspiration from the DT. 
 
 
I am determined to get my cards made earlier - I did really well last year at the beginning and it all went down hill once the summer came.  I am planning a day on my gift tags tomorrow - I have a little rule that I make my gift tags in January and then put them away with the Christmas decorations.
 
Hope you are well and smiling, and the weather isn't too harsh where you are.
Thank you for reading.
Hugs
Kim M
x

7 comments:

  1. Kim, this is fabulous!!! LOVE the great paper and all the coordinating accents! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and hope you join us again soon! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card - you will be sooo organised - and I will be jealous!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you've joined us and I hope you will keep playing weekly. I promise that you'll be very glad that you did when November rolls around again :o) Such a gorgeous card - I love the pattern to it. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really should join you Kim as I was scrambling at the end of 2013 lol. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT with your lovely card. A great way to use our sketch and fab DP too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super paper - the reindeer are fab! A lovely Christmas card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad that you joined in with our first sketch challenge for 2014, and what a fab Christmas card! Love the papers. Great idea about the tags, I did get round to making some this year, but it would be better not to have to do them last minute! Thanks for playing along

    Louise xx DT at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete