Friday 19 February 2010

2 Sketches 4 You - 46

Hi,
Here is a rather simple take on the 2S4U #46... this is my favourite stamp, it's gorgeous... I actually intend to send this to an Auntie of mine...


As it has been half term I haven't done much crafting at all... managed a scrapping session for an evening, but haven't uploaded the photo's yet. Now I have a really stinking cold which I caught off my daughter... loves to share with her mum!!! So I am going to bed in a bit with a hot lemon and my book!!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
Hugs
Kim
x

4 comments:

  1. So, so pretty. Love the colors and the stamp is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling bird house card! Thanks for playing! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one beautiful stamp and perfect for the sketch
    Thanks for sharing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Hope you feel better soon!

    Thank you for playing along with us at 2 Sketches 4 You. :)

    ReplyDelete