Sunday 21 February 2010

Acceptance card...

Hi,
This morning I have ditched the housework and gone straight for the crafting... I needed to make an Acceptance card for a cousins wedding and found a lovely inspiring sketch on Just Christmas And Birthday Cards - Sketch #56. I am a newby to this blog and it's gorgeous. I am even going to make sure I make a Christmas card too. It makes so much sense starting them early. Only thing is... I had terrible trouble trying to take a photograph of this card because of the silver mirror card... I lost count of how many I took!!!!
I can't believe we have snow again this morning. I have lived here for 10 years this april and in that time up until just before christmas last year, it had snowed here twice. Once as I went into hospital to have my daughter and one sunday morning when the children were smaller, we ran out to play in it and it was all gone by tea time!!!! Then all of a sudden now we keep getting loads!!!! It's bizarre!!! So todays tasks are to keep the kids happy, stay warm and craft!!!!!
Hope you have a lovely day and stay warm,
Hugs
Kim
x

3 comments:

  1. what a pretty card ~ perfect for your acceptance for your cousins wedding.
    thanks for using the sketch on JCBC!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card hunny thank you for joining in with the JCBC challenge this week and using my sketch so perfectly, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card!
    thanks for joining us at JCBC!

    xx janina

    ReplyDelete