Sunday 21 February 2010

Sketch Saturday

Well, I seem to make girlie cards really easily but I always struggle with the ones I need for the boys!!!!! This is my take on the sketch #91 over on Sketch Saturday... one for the boys... I am actually really pleased with it. It's about the only 'fishing' thing I have in all my stash!
I am hoping to continue my play with my stash later... my kids keep arguing today, it's driving me up the wall! They are back to school tomorrow so it'll be earlier bed tonight and I think I will need it too!!!
Happy sunday!
Hugs
Kim
x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kim, very cute image!!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so sweet, I love that little bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh very nice card !!
    thanks for your participation to S.S.
    HUGS COCO

    ReplyDelete