Sunday 16 May 2010

Secret Crafters Metal Challenge

Hi,
Here is my offering for the Challenge #83 - Metal over at Secret Crafter's Challenge... continuing my need for a few male birthday cards. I really enjoyed making this... I don't use many charms, good job really because I just found out I don't have many charms...



I haven't been out yet but although the sun keeps poking from behind the clouds, it's looks very windy and not very promising in temperature! Hope it's better where you are!
Hugs
Kim
x

6 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW this os so sweet what a cutie, big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, it's so cute and the charm is really cool, never seen that one before!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet lil card! Love the charm! and the cutie lil image :)

    Happy Tuesday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and the charm is fabulous...I love the colours
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the charm and the sweet image a great man's card...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete