Friday 7 May 2010

2 Sketches 4 U

Hi,
Where does the time go? Last weekend we had a lovely time staying with my sister and my cousins wedding was lovely. A good time was definately had by all... especially the children who got to play and spend time with their cousins. My cousin and her new husband are having a honeymoon in Italy... lovely!!!
There was a sad side to the weekend... one of my Aunt's has cancer and didn't make it to the wedding. She is currently awaiting some treatment. We, of course, went over to see her and she is forever in my thoughts at the moment as we are all desperately hoping for her treatment to work and keeping her thinking positive.
This weekend I am hoping to fit in a little crafting, but I doubt I will have a lot of time... seem to have a lot of things to cram into the day tomorrow!!!
Here is my take on '2 Sketches 4 U - 51'... it is for a teacher at school... my daughter wanted this image to go on the card and I used this sketch as inspiration to complete it...
Well, hope you have a lovely weekend and the sun shines on you.
Hugs
Kim
x

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh such a cute card...love the image and all of the sparkle...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Adorable image! and I love all the sparkle :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete