Wednesday 20 July 2011

Sketch Thursday - 7.14

Hi,
Have been playing with some old papers this morning... inspiration for this layout came from Sketch Thursday 7.14... I have only to fill in the journaling but I can't seem to find a suitable pen...
Nice and simple... the days when it was easy to occupy them all day... suddenly now they are bored after 20 minutes whatever we do... Mine break up for the summer on Thursday, as I have a few things to do tomorrow I decided that today would be a quiet me-day and I am enjoying having a play. I will be back with a card or two later.
Hope you are having a good day too.
Take care
Hugs
Kim
x

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for playing with us at S.T. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Kimmie...and so is the piccie too :o)

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeee the photo and the flowers! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete