Sunday 8 September 2013

Sketch Saturday 275

Hi,
I have been sorting out Christmas stuff for crafting and making a start on some Christmas cards.  It's quite shocking how many cards we send at Christmas when you come to make them... I decided to have a different approach this year... Splitting cards I need to make between Christmas cards for the masses and the Special cards for close family and friends.  I have been working on the cards for the masses... so to speak...
My inspiration has come from the bits and bobs I have found mostly, though I loved playing along with this weeks Sketch Saturday 275... I have no idea where any of it came from it's all from scraps again... 

Here are some pictures of some of the cards I have made this week:


 
Hopefully, I will keep this up now until I have finished... then start on my Special card list...
 
My baby started High School on Friday... more scary for me than it was for him, I think.  He was so excited and really enjoyed his first day.  Isn't it great when the kids like the school?  My daughter started there last year, and despite some bullying problems, which I am pleased to say, the school got to the bottom of and sorted out, she loves it.  I am hoping this continues with both of them.
 
Hopefully, I will get back into keeping up this blog as well as do lots of crafting... I want to make some Christmas ornaments, gifts and have a few things to finish.  I need to spend less time looking around on the internet too... I seem to spend so much time looking and reading about stuff on here that I have less time to craft.
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend.  At least the sun is out today and the rain has stopped for the time being. Take care.
Hugs
Kim M
x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Kim, love the fab designs.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Kim! You have been a busy bunny!
    A fabulous array of cards and you'll be laughing come Christmas...while I'm crying at the two measley cards I've made for the festive season!

    It's scary when they go to school! My baby is 19 next month and he's off to London Uni this Saturday. I know I'm going to cry all the way home, I just wish he wasn't going to be so far away from home :(

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, so many great cards Kim. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realize this is off topic but while your blog looks nice, it could be far better if you'll be able to use lighter colors too in the design. This will encourage a lot more scanners come to check it out more often!

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete