Wednesday 7 October 2009

Having fun!




Hi
I have been making some more cards... these 2 cute cards are for some cousins of mine... I managed to use some paper that I really didn't know what to do with, which pleased me... you know those paper packs you think will save you money and give you loads of choice... then you get them and you don't quite know what to do with half of it!

The anniversary card is for an Aunt and Uncle...


I haven't made a card this shape before...
it was interesting... don't know if I would do it again...



This Christmas card with the adorable dogs
is for an Auntie who loves dogs...
as soon as I saw this image
I knew it was perfect for her.
The best thing about making your own cards
is that each Christmas card is individually
made with someone in mind.

Anyway, thats what I did over the weekend.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment