Thursday 8 October 2009

Mojo Monday - 107


Hi,

Here is my take on Mojo Monday's 107 sketch... I really enjoyed making the flower embellishment... my daughter keeps saying when are we going to make some more!!!

These are definately my favourite colours to use for my Christmas cards this year...
The weather here has developed a definate 'nip' to the mornings now... when I take the children to school I find I am wearing a jacket each morning... but the sun is shining so we are not complaining! I am going to make the most of having the morning to myself and craft!
Hope you all have a lovely day!
Hugz
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your card ...must start to make a few as the time is slipping by.
    Hope you manage to get an area of your own soon ...it means you can leave things out for longer before having to tidy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful card, Kimmie!
    Wonderful colours and flower.
    Thank you for your visit in my blog.
    Have a nice week.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete