Tuesday 27 April 2010

Sketch Saturday - week #100

Hi,
I'm finding it hard to relax into my crafting this morning... I keep thinking of stuff I need to do afterwards... that's no good, isn it? I need to make three cards... this is my first... a wedding card for my cousin, she is getting married on saturday. My inspiration came from Sketch Saturday - week #100, lovely sketch... I used basic greys 'bamboo - lilykate' & basic greys 'migration - gypsy' papers... nearly killed me to cut them up, have been admiring them for a long time!!!


I still need to do a wedding anniversary card and a birthday card for a nephew... but I have to go and do some jobs first, so that I can relax a bit more! Stress and crafting just don't go, do they?
Hope you are having a lovely sunny day...
Hugs
Kim
x

8 comments:

  1. Beaautiful card, love the colours!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love purple - so this really ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a gorgeous card honey, love the colours that you have chosen hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It's adorable and beautiful!
    Pretty colors!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim, love the softness of your card.
    I am exactly the same hun and have to get everything done before I craft or even just relax
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Kim, I love the pretty pastels and the gorgeous flower detail.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your take on the sketch!
    Thank you for joining in with our sketch saturday challenge this week :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card...hope you got the other's made..thank you for your lovely comment..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete