Tuesday 13 April 2010

2 Sketches 4 U - Sketch 50

Hey... back again!!!
Here is my next offering... using Kazan's Sketch 50 at 2 Sketches 4 U... I love these sketches... I don't think I would make as many cards as I do without them, they are so inspiring and so much fun!
See... I have had some fun this morning... done hardly any housework this morning...



Am going to finish my pile of ironing and maybe sneak in a bit of knitting before we go to the gym... my son has football, my daughter goes in the pool with Daddy and I get to do a workout in the gym!!! Nearly kills me but I do feel better for the regular exercise. Need to cut out a few naughty things from my diet and I might actually lose some weight!!!!
Must get to it!
Hugs
Kim
x

5 comments:

  1. I'm really, really liking this color combo! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    This is soo pretty I love the image..Well done you for going to the gym..What are you knitting,haven't touched mine for a few days...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Adorable teddy bear! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a beautiful image.
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I'm so glad you played along with us at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete