Saturday 24 April 2010

Tired but I want to share!!!

Hi,
This is just a quickie... am absolutely shattered... managed to sort the kids out with stuff for the wedding... just have to find some time to go shopping for myself now... they were really good actually and I ended up taking them out to dinner as a treat!!!
Due to this... I haven't had much time to do much Cybercropping!!! Here are the two LO's I have done!!!! The first one was a stitching one... I loved doing this... it took me ages!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second one is a challenge that had to have a holiday/vacation theme and have water included in it somewhere... another photo I had forgotten about... great to get them in a LO instead of sat in a pile in the cupboard!!!


Hopefully I will have more time tomorrow (yeah, right!!!???!!!)...
Goodnight...
Hugs
Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts! Love the colors in each of them...they go perfectly with your theme/photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Gorgeous colours and the embellies are marvellous!

    ReplyDelete