Tuesday 13 April 2010

Mojo Monday #134

Hi,
This morning I have made three cards... this is my first... using Mojo Monday's sketch #134... The paper is from a Papermania pad called Simply Elegant that has sat in the cupboard forever!!!! The image is from a sheet of Teddy Bear stickers that I don't seem to be able to use up!!!


Today OH's gone fishing and the children are happy playing on the games machines (bad parenting!!!!!) so mummy gets to play!!!!!
I have been rummaging through the back of the cupboard and found some more things I forgot I had... thats where the papermania pad came from... also found a lovely little book of journalling tags... might get me to do some scrapbooking!!!! And some great buttons...
Back in a bit with another photo!!!!
Hope the day is being nice to you!
Hugs
Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. The bear!!! I love this stamp... its a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, gorgeous, elegant card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete