Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter...

Hi,
Just a quickie really to wish everyone a Happy Easter!
I haven't had much time to myself, let alone to do any crafting! I did cut a load of flower shapes out using my cricut ready to make some flowers for my scrapping... here is the first one... I'm hoping they get better as I play...
My sister and her family are all staying at my mum's so we are all getting together today... fingers crossed for some sunshine, eh?!
Hope you all have a lovely day...
Hugs
Kim
x

4 comments:

  1. Your flower is gorgeous Kim. Hope you've had a good day and Happy Easter
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous flower Kim, I hope you get a bit of sun we havent...yet!
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's really cool!! Me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower!! Hope you had a great Easter!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete