Thursday 8 April 2010

A sign the kids are off!!!!

Hi,
It's true... I can't seem to get any time to myself this week at all. I have actually managed to make up a few flowers using the cricut cuts I did... here is a piccie... I have some pink ones to still make up yet... I can't wait to use them on something...


My daughter has bought 'Just Dance' on the Wii and quite frankly it makes a good workout... mind you I notice I seem to put more effort in than my daughter... she typically stands there half the time just shaking the controller in just the right spots!!!!! Still it is good fun! ... though I'm shattered now... ha!!!
Tomorrow we are going out for the day with my mum... I fully intend to make a stop or two at a couple of craft shops and have a little treat!!!! Then tomorrow evening hopefully I will get some crafting time to make at least a card or two!!!!
Hope you are having a good week....
Hugs
Kim
x

1 comment: