Wednesday 21 April 2010

Sketchy Thursday 4.15

Hi,
I had a change this morning... I did a Scrapbook LO... unusual for me lately, I seem to have lost my Scrapping mojo... it shows in this too... I stuck so closely to the sketch on Sketch Thursday... and when I finished I didn't want to add anything else, I just liked it how it was!!!! Inspiration also came from the prompt for the Who's That Girl? Challenge # 7 'Right Now - 5 things you are into'...
Hopefully, will fit in a card or 2 this afternoon... not going to the gym today and OH is fishing, so that gives me more time...
Hope the sun is shining wherever you are...
Hugs
Kim
x

2 comments:

  1. This is FAB!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the little flowers!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete