Wednesday 14 April 2010

Project Tuesday - Card Purse

Hi,
I swear we have the noisiest neighbours in a morning!!!! Still, getting up early has given me crafting time... Hope the sun is shining where you are... it is here... yippee!!!! Always makes me feel better.
This morning I decided to have a go at Project Tuesdays Card Purse... and here are the results...
I used paper from K&Co's 6x6 Hopsctoch pad... it was really fun to do!


My children's education is a constant concern to me... I am spending so much time now working with my children at home explaining things and working on things to make sure they understand what they have been doing. I don't begrudge this as I know it helps, but I find it frustrating that it seems to be all the basic stuff that in my opinion they go to school to learn... I know I am moaning... but it is a constant battle to get them to do it and I know if they don't they will get left behind. I looked into moving them to other schools in the area and having talked to parents who have moved schools there doesn't seem to be much difference in any of them. I find this so frustrating...

Anyway, off to battle with the adjectives...
Hugs
Kim
x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kim - love that 'dotty' paper TFS. Hope you had fun playing along at Project Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card purse!!! Your cards are great also! Love the different ribbons that you used! Wasn't this such an easy/fun project?! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable project!

    I hear ya on nosy neighbors. (I was subjected to a few myself over the years!) As far as schools go - I find it depressing/ The spelling and grammar I see coming from some TEACHERS these days is enough to make me want to hurl....and they're teaching kids??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card purse and that you were able to fit that many cards in there!! Wonderful job!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love those papers. Thanks for playing along at PT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is fabulous - I must make myself one of these!!!

    Thank you for joining my candy - good luck!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and the papers you have used are fab, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your whole project is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute project..

    Just wanted to stop and thank you for entering my blog candy. GOOD LUCK!
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh you did a fantastic job with this project!! love love love it :) so glad you joined us on Project Tuesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete